Idle, I wondered about what might be percolating on the web.
“Google, Google, on the wall, who’s the fairest change method of them all?”
Timmy then types: “school change.” And here’s what I got:
- 10 Big Ideas for School Change
- 101 Ideas to Make Good Schools Great
- 65 Ways Students Can Change Schools
- 6 Ways Teacher Want to Change School
- 3 Ideas That Will Not Transform Schools
- 5 Changes Every School Should Make
- 19 Bold Ideas for Change in Education
And I am sure they are ALL like couch covers – a pretty thing stretched over something broken. It’s not the WHAT, but HOW. Change lies latent in the deep structure of a school. Fix that . . . and things happen fast.